Hello again! Hope all is well with you all as you join us for another year of Kelly crazyness.Christmas... well... was exactly just that... CRAZY! 14 of us in a 3 bedroom house for a week. And may I ad that when its night time in central Victoria, it is PITCH BLACK. I forgot to pack a little night light as the four of us was in Shaun's old bedroom. Needless to say, that it was I that was the 'thing' that went bump in the night.... and I'm quite certain that I still have the bruises to prove it.
Xander loved staying there. From digging in the garden with a shovel to exploring the big garage asking what all the interesting bits and pieces are used for. The highlight was Xander handing out all the presents on Christmas day... and he had quite the habit of lingering as he sure DID LOVE to help open up all those presents.
No comments:
Post a Comment