Monday, April 14, 2008

20 months

Xander has really changed over the past couple of weeks. The tantrums are subsiding, he's trying so hard to have lengthy conversations and he did a poo in his bath for the very first time... We are SOOO PROUD!

We got him his first matchbox car set the other week and his nan bought him a vinyl removable car sticker set (pictured) that he just loves to put on the desert scene.


Finally had my 13 week scan - read all about it here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on the poo honey - let's hope he kicks the habit before his little sister come along;)

Colly and Tinky's cupcake said...

I love the poo thing!! What a classic! He will love it that you put it on this blog! I watch this space regularly, which keeps me updated with your life since we havent seen each other since my shower! Anyway I really would love to catch up soon!
Congrats on being pregnant again! I think its going to be a girl! Very very excited for you all!
Love Coll xxx