Wednesday, April 09, 2008

20 months

Xander picked up the gastro bug that's going around on Friday & threw up twice that morning & has been fine since. I got it Monday morning and was throwing up ever 5 - 20 minutes. It got so bad in the afternoon I had to get an injection to stop the vomiting as it could start getting dangerous for baby number 2. Yes, am pregnant again!!! I have the rest of the week off work to rest up and get some strength back.

Anyways, here's the link to Xander's 'sibling site' if you want to check it out.

1 comment:

Colly and Tinky's cupcake said...

Hi darling! soooo happy about your news! that is great you guys are pregnant again! Xander looks so much like Shaun doesnt he!!
Cant wait to catch up in July sometime, sounds like you have a lot on your plate!
I have just updated our blog so check it out if you have time. I dont have your email address, could you email it to me at all?
Take care
Coll