Monday, February 06, 2006

Feb 2006 ~ Week 12

Well it's been fantastic telling our dear family and friends the good news. As you will read, their reactions have been quite diverse.

Mum: her eye's nearly popped out of her head and her heart nearly out of her chest.
Dad: I honestly don't think he'll ever stop smiling.
Justin, Shaun's brother: he nearly lept down the phone to hug us.
Mary, Shaun's Mum: said five times - 'I thought I would have to wait another year!'.
Brian, Shaun's Dad: he didn't want to talk. I have a hunch he was shedding a a few tears.
Karen, my bridesmaid: 'Brilliant! Now put your name down ASAP at my childcare centre!'
Megan: well she screamed her lungs down the phone in sheer excitement. Am now booked in for a hearing test....
Dave: sounded very proud (and very exhausted, he's enjoying london nightlife very much)
Cam & Emma: they are very happy for us and Emma, the sweetie offered me her maternity clothing at the drop of a hat.

Our first scan is tomorrow and we're looking forward to viewing it fully for the first time in detail. I hope to be posting the scan tomorrow arvo on this site and our other domain http://spaces.msn.com/thekellysworld/

No comments: