mon - YES week 10. I did a few check on several online pregnancy calculators that specify when you are due and how many weeks you are. So I have madly had to change my OB date and go to the doctors tomorrow for a referral for my first scan which has to be before the 2nd Feb (new OB appointment). Also want a urine scan done to make sure my kidneys are working OK and coping with the extra work it has to do.
Past few days have been feeling very yuck the entire day. I have tried not to go near the loo’s unless I have to urinate as I know I will vomit if I stare at the porcelain for too long.....
Tanya M is 20 weeks and Sonya is 8 weeks. Looks like I’m piggy in the middle!!!!
wed - ok. referrals galore with another blood test and a urine test. have my scan booked in for the 7th Feb at the Mater.
Shaun is pushing ‘Beans’ (well, not literally - that’s our architects name... HA!) to get our reno drawings done soon as all we really need to pick now are carpet and bi-fold door. We’ve got sussed the kitchen, bathroom, tiles. Then all we need is a builder. We’ll still have a think about the ensuite. We’ll see what clever Beans comes up.
Was supposed to be starting back at pillates on Monday night but I have just been yuck the past few days - so I have decided that it’s not worth my while to go back and miss out on so many classes - I’ll just do my exercises at home to maintain my pelvic floor capacity.
No comments:
Post a Comment