Xander has been doing really well sharing his toys, but I guess with all of us, we do have our favourite things that we really don't want to share with others! He also does well at the shopping centers when we go past the rides. He knows that he's only allowed to ride on one of them (I never put money in, they just make their own noises and pretend their going over bumps) and he always pics one that Cynthia can also fit on. She's NOW the one that never wants to get off and has a tantrum when I lift her up!ps. Xander had a minor dry cough for the past 5 weeks that's been hanging around after a cold, took him to the doc & she heard a light wheeze in one of his lungs, got x-rays and turns out he has a mild case of pneumonia.
No comments:
Post a Comment