Monday, September 15, 2008

25 months

Have just finished another course of pregnancy safe antibiotics for bronchitis, hopefully I am in the clear now, but it's proving difficult with so many bugs going around work including the current head cold I also now have.


Our mothers group had a combined 2nd birthday on Sunday at the park up the road. I supplied the birthday cupcakes and decided that frogs would be the decoration of choice. It was a lovely day and we did a secret santa style gift giving with a price limit, so all the little ones got a pressie each without breaking the bank.

Also if you want to head over to >>Xander's Sibling Site<< to get a peep at me at 35 weeks and don't forget to get your votes in quickly if you think I'm having a boy or a girl.

1 comment:

Colly and Tinky's cupcake said...

May I ask how on earth you find time to work, look after Xander, be a yummy mummy and bake cupcakes!!! they do look very yummy I must say! I voted ages ago on what sex I think little bubba sibling will be, you look fantastic by the way!!!
Cant wait to see you guys again once your new bub is here.
Coll xxx