Sunday's downpour was quite something, the long weekend before, Shaun & my brother pulled down our gutters so we could do prep work before the new ones were about to go on. Well it's been raining a fair bit with flash flooding on Sunday & also today (Wed). They 'just' got our gutters up today while there where a couple of hours between showers. In the top pic is the park / cricket pitch at the end of our street that is completely under. The other two pics show 'Pacific Golf Club' where the water from the top pic flows through the green (or should I say 'brown'...). And I'm sure Xander isn't the only child suffering from the dreaded 'cabin fever' either!
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
The day I turn 18months - the south east floods!
Sunday's downpour was quite something, the long weekend before, Shaun & my brother pulled down our gutters so we could do prep work before the new ones were about to go on. Well it's been raining a fair bit with flash flooding on Sunday & also today (Wed). They 'just' got our gutters up today while there where a couple of hours between showers. In the top pic is the park / cricket pitch at the end of our street that is completely under. The other two pics show 'Pacific Golf Club' where the water from the top pic flows through the green (or should I say 'brown'...). And I'm sure Xander isn't the only child suffering from the dreaded 'cabin fever' either!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment