Monday, April 23, 2007

week 41

Swimming lesson take 2. My turn in the pool with Xander as all the class names were called out. Xander & I were the only ones present! It was great getting a one on one lesson, it made such a difference from last week. He still was unsure of a few things as you would expect, but this lesson was a step in the right direction. On Sat I went to a 'Multiple Births Association baby bazaar' and picked up cheap toys, shoes, photo albums, potty & a toilet training seat insert all for $35! I'll definitely be going back in October for the next sale. Xander is nearly over his cold too. Oh, and I forgot to report a while back that my post natal depression only ran its course for a month, so I'm back to normal ('when is Helen EVER normal' I hear you say...). (:D)

No comments: