3rd bout of mastitis hit on Wednesday morning so I had to bow out of going to the gig - not a happy camper. On the other hand Xander is having a great old time trying to jibber away at a conversation as only he knows how. Its so very cute to have a nonsense chat with him. Lots more smiles too and he did his first laugh yesterday.Caught up with a few friends this past week - was lovely to be social once more. Now that he's approaching 3 months - getting out & about with him won't be so daunting. I must admit I'm hanging to go to the new IKEA Logan at the end of this month with Xander. (29,700 m2. It's 4 times as big as IKEA Springwood.) ...YAY!
Shaun's Brother + wife come up from Vic this Fri to stay with us for a few days - they're coming at a great time to see Xander allot more active & aware. It's very exciting to watch his personality slowly develop from a placid baby into a squirmy lil worm who loves to flap his arms about wildly!
No comments:
Post a Comment