Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May 2006 ~ Week 24

A lovely long weekend catching up with so many friends, it was brilliant! I also caught up on some paperwork at home and calculated I only have 12wks of work left to go. The shower invites for June were sent out last week and the shower games are nearly finalised before Tinka and I do a dry run. Just the food / decorating to go and then it's 'down tools'. I presented Debbie with her painting on Saturday, so now its time to concerntrate on one for our nursery. A whopping big 91.4 x 121.8cm canvas. We also pick up our cot & change table Thursday night and I made another payment on the pram. We had another builder out last Thursday night ~ he had some great ideas! So he'll come back to us with a quote early this week, which we're looking forward to having a look at.

No comments: