Have been ill with a bacterial infection for the past 2 days. It's quite common to pick up during your pregnancy. Shaun read that one lady had it for 7 weeks straight! I couldn't imaging having vomiting + diarrhea for that amount of time. I figure I've had a pretty good run so far not having the usual morning sickness, so, what's a couple of days really!!!
Mum and Dad went & stayed with Shaun's folks for a couple of nights last week while on a road trip around South Australia & Victoria. They all had a great time together and got to see the Kelly's in their natural habitat.
I hope to be back on track and be rid of the reflux I have been getting of late. They say around week 14 - 15 you should start to feel better, so we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment